contact us
Vasin Accountants & Taxation Advisors
WELCOME Outsourcing Services  

How can I send my tax return declaration to my accountant?

There are three ways to send your signed tax return declaration to your accountant:

1) Send the original form to your accountant by post
2) Send the electronic declaration by email
3) Send the electronic declaration by facsimile

You will need to complete the declaration if your accountant submits your tax return using the Australian Taxation Office’s electronic lodgment service.

By signing the Electronic Lodgment Declaration you are declaring that all the information you have provided to your tax agent is true and correct. You should check to ensure that all income has been disclosed and that all the details in the tax return are true and correct before making the declaration. The declaration authorises your tax agent to electronically transmit the tax return on your behalf.

For company tax returns, a partner, trustee, director or public officer should make the declaration by signing the Electronic Declaration Form. For individual tax returns, the individual themselves can sign the declaration.


Tax Minimisation Strategies









contact us | disclaimer

© 2007 Vasin Accountants & Taxation Advisors. Created by

Email Us